Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rest In Peace

My aunt lost her battle with stage 4 Ovarian Cancer on Monday, July 25, 2011 at 3:50 p.m.  Before taking her last breath one tear fell from her eye, no one really knows how this scientifically happened as her heart hadn't been beating for almost 2 hours, but it did...She left this world with her family by her side and now she lives on in all of our hearts.  I know she isn't in pain anymore and is up in heaven watching all of us and telling us to be happy and cherish the times we did have together. 

It is extremely hard for myself and my entire family to find peace or even a sliver of happiness through all of this, but knowing she isn't in pain needs to be enough for us.  I keep telling myself it is too selfish of us to desire to keep her on this Earth when she was in so much pain and the chemo just wasn't working.  She was a fighter, she faught til the end, but God had other plans, which we all don't seem to understand at the moment.

I ask that everyone please keep her two sons in their prayers as they learn to live life without the physical presence of their mom. 

Rest in peace Aunt Cin, we love you so very much and we will meet again some day :)


Aunt Cin and me May 2010


 

Aunt Cin, Joe, Me, and Baby M -- July 24, 2011


No comments:

Post a Comment