Monday, May 9, 2011

My First Mothers Day!!

It was so great to be able to celebrate my first Mothers Day! I may not have a baby in my arms, but I am growing a baby, so that counts! We went to church and then a play at the Little Theater called "The Foreigner".  Then we went to El Maguey, which I soon regretted with the lovely indegestion, but I seriously wanted some mexican food!!

Joe got me a card and a super cute picture frame that I will be able to put our first ultrasound picture in, which we will get on May 19th! It was a great day and I went to bed super early, which was nice!

Overall my first Mothers Day was a great success.  I can't wait until next year when I will have a baby in my arms celebrating the day with us!

And I didn't forget about my mother on this day! I am so grateful for everything she has done for me, words cannot even describe it.  She is so supportive and always seems to understand! Also, a shout out to my two aunts, who are such inspiring moms and my grandmas, who raised the people I love!

Also a happy Mothers Day to my mother-in-law who raised my amazing husband! I wouldn't be where I am at today if it weren't for her as well!

Happy Mothers Day to all the moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment